SciVation Xtend BCAA 30 Servings
Orange Expiry Date – 06/2021
Watermelon Expiry Date – 10/2021
Mango Expiry Date – 10/2021
Blue Raz Expiry Date – 11/2021
- 7g of BCAAs – 2:1:1 Research-Proven Ratio
- Shown Effective in Two University Studies**
- Sugar Free & Carbohydrate Free
- 3.5g of Leucine for Muscle Protein Synthesis
- 2.5g of L-Glutamine & 1g of Citrulline Malate
- Hydration-Inducing Electrolytes
- Zero Calories
- Supports Muscle Growth & Strength*
- Supports Faster Recovery*
- Helps Preserve Muscle*
BUILD & PRESERVE MUSCLE
- Build and preserve muscle with 7 GRAMS of hypercritical BCAAs — in the nature-designed and widely-researched 2:1:1 ratio — along with Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. Plus, with a proprietary blend of hydration-promoting electrolytes, Scivation XTEND is the delicious, refreshing, SUGAR-FREE way to help anyone grind through a grueling gym session.*
Perfect Before, After, and During Training
- World-class athletes, elite bodybuilders, champion powerlifters, and weight-training enthusiasts of varying types all use Scivation XTEND during their workouts to help them train longer, harder, and with more intensity.* When consuming two servings daily, Scivation XTEND helps to facilitate both fat loss* and new muscle construction.* Also, by orchestrating optimal protein synthesis and by balancing the intracellular energy economy, Scivation XTEND severely truncates recovery time.*
Branched Chain Amino Acids, Not Just Essential Amino Acids
- Scivation XTEND contains 7grams of branched-chain amino acids per serving. No hiding, no tricks, no “padding” from cheap or completely random amino acids. Each serving of Scivation XTEND contains 3.5 grams of Leucine to stimulate muscle protein synthesis plus 1.75 grams of Valine and 1.75 grams of Isoleucine.
2:1:1 Ratio Designed by Nature, Proven by Research
- Nearly all of the reputable peer-reviewed studies that have highlighted the effectiveness of BCAAs — along with most of the anecdotal information that has sprung forth from the hardcore weight rooms — have investigated a 2:1:1 Leucine to Valine to Isoleucine formula. So despite a starring role for Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine are still vitally important to a multitude of the physique benefits that come from BCAAs.
- One noteworthy study investigated muscle protein synthesis from either Leucine on its own or from BCAAs at a 2:1:1 ratio. College-age, recreationally-trained male participants received a straight Leucine supplement, a 2:1:1 BCAA supplement, or a non-caloric placebo before and after a leg workout. As to be expected, Leucine performed better than did the placebo, but the 2:1:1 BCAA ratio bested them both.
What’s in SciVation Xtend?
Warnings: This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult with a licensed, qualified healthcare professional before taking this or any dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Use only as directed. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.